Hinton St Mary Parish Council is following Government guidance on social distancing and self-isolation. The AGM and Parish Council meeting will be held remotely for urgent issues and decisions will be evidenced.
A remote Annual Meeting will be convened on Tuesday May 12th 2020 to :-
- Elect Chair and Councillors for 2020/21
- Agree (sight seen) year end figures to 31.3.20
- To agree declaration of office and disclosable pecunicary interest forms (to be signed and forwarded to Dorset Council at the next admissable meeting)
- To agree officer’s roles
- To publish the Chairman’s report
- To agree an unchanged asset register
The Parish Council meeting will incorporate Councillor’s reports.
Receipts and payments
Telephone kiosk – cheque for £1 forwarded prior to lockdown to BT to continue the adoption of the the box.
To minute the proposed joint meeting between the Parish Council, the Parochial Church Council and the Village Hall Committee.
If any member of the public has a question or a comment to the Parish Council please advise the Clerk for inclusion by 8th May 2020. firstname.lastname@example.org 01747 229414